• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jake Oswald

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

cpappas_auxin on January 03, 2018
I am importing a CSV file with contacts that have multiple email addresses. Hubspot supports multiple email addresses in the "Email" field, which is wonderful, but the data cannot be imported this way. To import, I had to create multiple email pro read more
315 upvotes
120 Replies
December 07, 2022
Need this desperately. 😣
Zbatty on March 05, 2020
Is should be possible to require a property to have a unique value. For example, if I want to create a property that shows a contacts ID from our internal database, I don't want our users to accidentally assign that ID to a different contact. I wou read more
34 upvotes
15 Replies
December 07, 2022
Need this really bad. Would love an update from HubSpot support. See the message " This feature isn't supported for Contacts yet" when hovering over...read more
hubspot_user2 on April 20, 2021
I would like the ability to create a list of deals and be able to choose the deal properties for an export. I can create lists of deals at this time but they are contact-centric rather than deal-centric. So, for instance, I can create a list of Clos read more
36 upvotes
13 Replies
July 13, 2022
I've run into this like a dozen times. Really need the ability to build lists for ANY object time, including custom objects.
kthng on October 26, 2020
Posting on behalf of a customer! The current custom object tool does not allow for us to filter/create a list of custom objects based on the company associated as well as based on the properties of a custom object. It will be great if we c read more
224 upvotes
64 Replies
July 13, 2022
Any updates on this? Need it really bad... Custom objects are nearly useless if we're not able to filter / visualize them across associations.
artash on December 10, 2020
Strangely Meeting Tool allows only to personalize the following 5 tokens. For one of our clients we would like to showcase the street address in the meeting invite. For other clients other properties can be relevant. What can be done to make read more
25 upvotes
11 Replies
January 20, 2022
Same boat here. In our case, we need to be able to see on the meeting invite which "Apartment Unit Number" (custom property) a prospect will be touri...read more
hayesnelson on June 27, 2017
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
774 upvotes
262 Replies
April 07, 2021
Any updates on how this feature build-out is coming? Would be monumental for our team...
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.