Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎set 11, 2017
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Brennon Harrison

Atividade

JennLarsen on Dezembro 20, 2019
It would be useful if you were able to select the Hubspot Owner as a Field on a Form. In certain situations, you want to assign specific leads to a particular user based on the form that is submitted. I know that you can do it in a workflow, but whe Leia mais
68 avaliações positivas
17 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 03, 2021
We have an INTERNAL form the sales team uses to submit information so it would be really helpful to be able to pull in contact owner property and pro...Leia mais
Solucionado
butteryak on Agosto 23, 2019
Is there anyway to assign an owner to a new contact when a form is submitted? (other than workflows which is not available in free version)
7 avaliações positivas
12 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 03, 2021
We have an INTERNAL form the sales team uses to submit information so it would be really helpful to be able to pull in contact owner property and pro...Leia mais
Brennon on Janeiro 26, 2021
My Deals are created by a form submission where a customer has requested samples (ie product a, b, c). Right now, the samples are being populated into the deal description ("Samples: Product a, b, c") because this property is searchable on the main Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
VCheung on Janeiro 25, 2021
I have managed to create a workflow to add the company name to a deal name but would be highly benificial to append another property item to that, like a line item for example to create a uniform naming converntion .
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Janeiro 26, 2021
What triggers your workflow? Our deals are created from a form submission - I have the deal name populate with tokens from the form submission. I a...Leia mais
lwcola on Janeiro 25, 2021
Working with our sales team, when we review deals and want to sort by deal owner, we have to scroll through every HubSpot user in our system to get to relevant names (i.e. names of users who aren't even on our sales team and would never be a deal ow Leia mais
4 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Janeiro 26, 2021
Have you set up a team? If you set that up, you can filter on HubSpot Team instead of selecting each deal owner individually.
yorame on Abril 06, 2017
Great idea for HubSpot: make it possible to change the date that belongs to a note in the timeline. My sales colleagues don't always submit their notes on the day of a certain meeting/event, and by adding them later they don't appear at the right s Leia mais
84 avaliações positivas
47 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Janeiro 25, 2021
I am moving my team out of excel and into the CRM deals. I would love to be able to backdate the notes to keep up with which deals have not been work...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.