• いいね!した数
  • いいね!獲得数
  • ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Snaedis Valsdottir

Snaedis, pronounced 'SNY-dees' - I won't hold it against you if you get it wrong ;) I'm a product manager on the CMS team. Interests include multi-language websites and content management. If you have feedback to share on how we can improve HubSpot's CMS, please reach out: svalsdottir@hubspot.com

アクティビティ

romi 7月 20日, 2022
Ability to add regions as well as languages to the Knowledge Base, i.e. Australia, UK, NZ, etc
57 いいね!
27 コメント
HubSpot製品開発チーム
11月 13日, 2020
Brandonbaker 9月 17日, 2018
The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines. This allows for knowledgebase segmentation. Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support) 続きを読む
764 いいね!
214 コメント
HubSpot製品開発チーム
10月 29日, 2020
Hi everybody, This project is currently on hold and not yet in development, so I'm updating the status to "not currently planned" so you all...続きを読む
jeanaberryman 12月 19日, 2016
Our company has one blog that covers a wide variety of topics and targets multiple audiences. Would love for our readers to be able to subscribe by topic, not just post frequency, to ensure they're only getting emails when content is posted that is 続きを読む
68 いいね!
27 コメント
HubSpot製品開発チーム
10月 23日, 2020
Hi @Crosswalk , Thanks for adding your voice to this conversation. I agree, marketing should be personalized and it should be easy for a marke...続きを読む
APROPLAN 4月 03日, 2017
Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have. I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.
172 いいね!
97 コメント
HubSpot製品開発チーム
10月 23日, 2020
@Tavis yes, the "recent posts" and "popular posts" modules that are on most blog templates will only include posts that match the language of the l...続きを読む
APROPLAN 4月 03日, 2017
Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have. I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.
172 いいね!
97 コメント
HubSpot製品開発チーム
10月 23日, 2020
@Tavis yes, the "recent posts" and "popular posts" modules that are on most blog templates will only include posts that match the language of the l...続きを読む
liangsj 10月 16日, 2020
Hi Team, Submitting on behalf of customer Blogs Posts with Different Title from the Primary Blog Multi-Language Variant is Not Searchable. For example, if the title of Blog Post (Primary Language) is - Restructuring your business - 続きを読む
HubSpot製品開発チーム
10月 22日, 2020
Hi @liangsj , My team has just finished this functionality and we're in the process of introducing it to all portals! Please reach out to me ...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.