Participante
Membro desde ‎fev 19, 2021
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

John Trader

Atividade

robertsitalia on Fevereiro 07, 2020
Right now, even through uploads, you cannot update Salesforce id's in hubspot. https://share.getcloudapp.com/p9u5vPLK There are circumstances where this would be really useful. For example if we have to do some work with duplicate data. In Leia mais
27 avaliações positivas
11 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 19, 2021
I agree that this is a major roadblock for the proper integration of SF and HS. The issue of not being able to import Salesforce Account IDs is one o...Leia mais
JTrader on Setembro 30, 2021
My team asked me to build a List that includes the following criteria: Visited 3 product pages within a week and clicked submit a demo but didn’t fill out the demo form. Currently, we have 20 Product Pages, each with unique urls (a separate issue i Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 01, 2021
Hi Sharon! The issue was that we had not used proper naming conventions for our urls contained in sub-folders (sub-categories), linked to our main Hu...Leia mais
My team asked me to build a List that includes the following criteria: Visited 3 product pages within a week and clicked submit a demo but didn’t fill out the demo form. Currently, we have 20 Product Pages, each with unique urls (a separate issue i Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 01, 2021
Hi Sharon! The issue was that we had not used proper naming conventions for our urls contained in sub-folders (sub-categories), linked to our main Hu...Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 01, 2021
JTrader on Maio 20, 2021
I would like to submit a request to have the ability to manually change the "unengaged" Hubspot default settings of: 1. Never opened a marketing email from you and hasn't opened the last 11 emails you've sent them. 2.Previously opened a marketing e Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
PatrickEng on Dezembro 05, 2018
We've recently begun venturing into the bot-space and are wondering if HubSpot is working on an additional Bot action for delaying messages. I know that we can do message delays in the Settings tab, but that feels very restricting. It would be aweso Leia mais
113 avaliações positivas
41 Respostas
Participante
Maio 17, 2021
I agree that this would be a helpful feature to add, set up in the same way that you can add a time delay when building a workflow.
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.