• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Cat Saettel

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BradCarter on July 24, 2019
I'd love to be able to arrange contacts on a company record in order of importance or relevance to the record. Sometimes we have more than 5-10 contacts associated with a company and it would be ideal to arrange them so that the top contacts relevan read more
285 upvotes
110 Replies
March 04, 2022
Great suggestion on the Pinned Note w key contacts! Thank you.
csaettel on October 29, 2021
While we can associate a Ticket to more than one deal e.g Sales Deals and Service Deals, it would simplify things if you ADD an Amount$ field to Tickets.
0 upvote
0 Reply
BradCarter on July 24, 2019
I'd love to be able to arrange contacts on a company record in order of importance or relevance to the record. Sometimes we have more than 5-10 contacts associated with a company and it would be ideal to arrange them so that the top contacts relevan read more
285 upvotes
110 Replies
March 04, 2022
Great suggestion on the Pinned Note w key contacts! Thank you.
spogue on February 03, 2021
Its really frustrating to consistently click "View more in filtered view" on a Comapny record to find the main point of contact. Maybe you can float the "Champion" or "Decision Maker" to the top of the list or sort the Contacts by most engaged or em read more
11 upvotes
8 Replies
February 19, 2021
I agree, we also would like to be able to view all contacts from within the COMPANY, thanks
csaettel on February 18, 2021
I have a suggestion Under COMPANIES – add “View More” to list more than 5 contacts. Instead of “View all in filtered view” and having to jump to the contacts view. My team wants to stay on the company page! Do you agree?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.