Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Feb 16, 2021
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Anne Acosta

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

TMF1090 on März 05, 2019
We have multiple sequences running and need to be able to create list of contacts who have been enrolled into a sequence. This allows us to run different types of field, email and product/services campaigns based upon the location of the contacts Beitrag ansehen
436 Likes
119 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
April 04, 2022
Hi @glencornell - could you share an update on the beta, since nearly a year has passed since it was first noted. Thank you!
Gelöst
AAcosta on März 19, 2021
Hi all, I've used GoToWebinar/HubSpot integration at a previous company, but I've never created a HubSpot form that would allow folks to register for webinars on a weekly basis (same demo-style live webinar each week). I'm envisioning a CT Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Oktober 07, 2021
Thanks, @Bryantworks . I did do this solution by creating a workflow each month for weekly webinars, then I added a separate contact field with the ...Beitrag ansehen
Champion on April 20, 2021
One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together! To g Beitrag ansehen
475 Likes
7417 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Juni 15, 2021
@Champion Hi I'm Annie Acosta and I'm a VP of Marketing at a startup in computer vision and AI. I am also a team of 1, doing everything from ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
AAcosta on März 19, 2021
Hi all, I've used GoToWebinar/HubSpot integration at a previous company, but I've never created a HubSpot form that would allow folks to register for webinars on a weekly basis (same demo-style live webinar each week). I'm envisioning a CT Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Oktober 07, 2021
Thanks, @Bryantworks . I did do this solution by creating a workflow each month for weekly webinars, then I added a separate contact field with the ...Beitrag ansehen
AAcosta on Februar 16, 2021
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für AAcosta