• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Chris Higgins

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SteveJenns on March 06, 2017
I would like to set up field dependencies for Contact Properties, to ensure that my Sales/Marketing team are updating contact details correctly. For example, I would only want certain fields to be editable against a contact record if anoth read more
1041 upvotes
312 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
October 03, 2022
Quick, entirely unofficial update on this... I'm a UK-based HubSpot partner and was recently invited to a couple of calls with @shajones and ...read more
sketchism on June 13, 2019
Given that there are limitations to Meeting Notifications, it would be ideal to allow a "Meeting Time" option available as a personalization token that can be used in multiple settings. This could even be included as part of the existing "Last Meeti read more
158 upvotes
37 Replies
October 07, 2021
Not a perfect fix, but if you're using Ops Hub it's now possible to extract the time only from the "date of last meeting booked" property, and stor...read more
hayesnelson on June 27, 2017
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
September 29, 2021
@eclecticv It is ridiculous that this is an "enterprise" feature. If our current subscription allows us access to Sequences and Workflows, ...read more
ybn on December 01, 2020
It should be possible to define a label when associating a object. Possibly through a button that would appear next to "Preview" when you hover above the association card. This label would be displayed in the card when listing the associations (as t read more
8 upvotes
7 Replies
September 28, 2021
@ybn Looks like something along these lines has been added. Just spotted this today.
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
September 29, 2021
@eclecticv It is ridiculous that this is an "enterprise" feature. If our current subscription allows us access to Sequences and Workflows, ...read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
September 29, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.