• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Justin Givens

I love helping people utilize the web. I'm also a loving father and husband and enjoy soccer a lot. If you want to grab 15 minutes to hash out your problem more just use the link >> https://hubs.li/Q01rg9zR0

Activity

Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 14 votes. The ability to break forms up into 2-3 steps. Gradually asking for more information would be useful. See Unbounce's feature: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/20279381-How-to-set-up-a-multi read more
275 upvotes
91 Replies
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
February 02, 2024
Awesome sauce! I'm with @Jnix284 if there's a beta, I want in!
Solved
ABaas5 on December 06, 2023
Hi all, I have created a workflow to push data to a connected Google Sheets file. But how can I push company data as well as deal data into 1 sheet? It doesn't seem to work as workflows are either started from the company or deal? Who can help me o read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 06, 2023
@ABaas5 Great question. You could solve this in one of two ways. The first way would be to copy the company fields you won't over to ...read more
LHammons on November 06, 2023
Hello! I am heading our team in transitioning from Keap to Hubspot, and there is soooooooo much to do. Has anyone else made this transition? I would appreciate anything to keep in mind or be aware of when trying to get everything out of keap w read more
11 upvotes
3 Replies
November 07, 2023
Hey @LHammons , We made this transition as well. The key is documentation. If you want to have a quick chat about this, grab some time o...read more
Solved
GermanoWeber on October 18, 2023
Hi Everyone. We have a Custom Deal Property that we would like to share with Google Ads and use to optimize a new campaign. Example: We know where our users work, and some of them work at Microsoft. We want to share this information with Google Ad read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
October 19, 2023
Hey @GermanoWeber , great question! You can create custom events through the HubSpot Ads page . You aren't able to select specific whic...read more
BTeam on September 12, 2023
Hello, Currently, we utilize SyncQ for syncing QBO invoice data to Hubspot, and it's functioning adequately. We're contemplating a shift towards directly synchronizing QBO invoices with Hubspot's invoice module. One observation I've made is that read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
September 20, 2023
I missed your reply! Working on your questions and will get you a response soon.
BTeam on September 12, 2023
Hello, Currently, we utilize SyncQ for syncing QBO invoice data to Hubspot, and it's functioning adequately. We're contemplating a shift towards directly synchronizing QBO invoices with Hubspot's invoice module. One observation I've made is that read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
September 20, 2023
I missed your reply! Working on your questions and will get you a response soon.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MrJustinGivens