• Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Demi LeBlanc

Hubspot Fanatic and Automation Expert

Activity

DLeBlanc on July 18, 2023
Hey there! I'm stuck! We are trying to automate Leasing updates for our properties. We have a custom object called Leasing Updates, where we put SQFT, Tenant name, Property name etc. When this object is created, we want to dynamically in read more
Participant
July 19, 2023
My issue really is how do I even bulk associate an object record to a contact via automation. Not sure that's possible yet
Hey there! I'm stuck! We are trying to automate Leasing updates for our properties. We have a custom object called Leasing Updates, where we put SQFT, Tenant name, Property name etc. When this object is created, we want to dynamically in read more
Participant
July 19, 2023
My issue really is how do I even bulk associate an object record to a contact via automation. Not sure that's possible yet
Participant
July 19, 2023
DLeBlanc on April 24, 2023
We already have the option in a workflow to enroll a contact in another workflow, but it would be awesome to select the step it needs to start at!
Solved
DLeBlanc on July 20, 2021
Hey Hubspot fam! I'm trying to create a workflow that will trigger when there are TWO OR MORE deals in the same pipeline (Basically a duplicate deal), and send a notification to our office assistant to look into the duplicate. Any workaround read more
Participant
January 27, 2023
We already use Incycle! This is exactly what we did with your platform, it works wonders 🙂
DLeBlanc on December 27, 2022
Our team is constantly setting if/then branches and delays on our Into drip campaign for certian leads that we get from various sources. Instead of having to do this for each individual workflow, it would be suuuuper cool and helpful if we were read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.