Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro desde ‎sep 5, 2017
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Daniel Wong

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

lsmith77 en Febrero 22, 2023
It would be amazing to add native capabilities to make column rows translatable (ideally with an optional default fallback language). Note things like canonical URLs should also be translatable. This would alleviate the complexity of approac Leer más
3 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
LPM
Enero 15, 2024
Yes, especially since multilingual options are a thing around all elements of the CMS these days. Having to create a separate table for each language...Leer más
LPM en Octubre 29, 2020
So I've been testing the feasibility of me making a template purely from using a DnD area in a template and I've noticed 1 crucial thing: No responsiveness options Even without responsive options, adding an option to insert custom classes int Leer más
85 Me gusta
42 Respuestas
LPM
Abril 17, 2023
@ellimccale the doc is regarding adding classes inside the template itself, not adding it from the editor. This would be fine if you have a DnD sec...Leer más
Resuelta
rickbyrd en Septiembre 05, 2018
The footer of our website template has links to several of our top level pages. When hovering over them there is now an additional ?hsLang=en to the end of the domain. I know what this represents. I have 2 concerns. First, I do not know when thi Leer más
1 Me gusta
14 Respuestas
LPM
Febrero 02, 2023
I know I'm VERY late to the party here, but you can just add this class: hs-skip-lang-url-rewrite on a wrapper containing the links and it won...Leer más
LPM en Enero 18, 2023
It seems there's no way to export errors as you would for a normal import. It would be useful for this to be made possible as sharing the errors list with devs in charge of the target/destination is a requirement that comes up fairly often.
LPM en Enero 11, 2023
A lot of closed APIs require an IP to be allowlisted in order for it to grant access. However, there's currently no way for these APIs to be used within HubSpot as there's no dedicated IP for API calls. Making this happen would open a wh Leer más
2 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
FCastanheira en Noviembre 22, 2022
Hi, everyone! My customer has an API with a firewall that needs to know the IP used by HubSpot Custom Code actions. However, the IP is changing, and the workflow request is been blocked. How can I solve it? Thank you!!
LPM
Enero 11, 2023
I have the same issue. Some platforms require an IP to be allowlisted in order for APIs to work
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.