• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

cpatrick on August 06, 2018
The new import change has just caused me so much more work. Previously, I could choose to import contacts to an exsting list, and I had a static lsit that was linked to a communicaitons workflow. I was able to import and automate communications in o read more
72 upvotes
28 Replies
Participant
September 28, 2018
I built an entire process around this. 100% agree this function needs to come back.
Solved
dallisking on August 10, 2018
Hello, Just today the dropdown to import into a static list has become greyed out for me. I have superadmin status so there shouldn't be any permission issue involved with this. I first wanted to add new contacts to a current list and then I tri read more
15 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
September 28, 2018
Hi @mbutterworth mbutterworth , This is a curious update. I actually built an entire process around being able to upload contacts to a s...read more
staci1074 on May 05, 2017
When I get a chat that is not a sales chat I need to get the information to someone else, it would be easiest if I could email the transcript to them directly or if it was somewhere in Hubspot I could send them the link. As it is set up right now t read more
30 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
September 05, 2018
After a chat transcript is closed, it would be nice to be able to email the transcript to any selection of people. Not just the visitor who is on the...read more
djc on May 11, 2017
Would like to see a subset under calls in Dashboard productivity for "Select Call Outcome". So I know I made X calls (top section) and had x conversations, y voicemails etc.
3 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
December 14, 2017
@SeanMcProperty This is a great tactic and I have been using this, so thank you. Do you know of any way to use this report and cross reference ...read more
Wilco on March 03, 2017
Is there a way to create a New Note or Log an Activity for a Contact in a workflow? It would seem this should be easy but I could find an anwser anywhere. Thanks for any guidance.
111 upvotes
24 Replies
Participant
September 04, 2017
Hey Wilco, I'm looking to do the same thing. I'd be interested in the process required to do this. Would you be willing to share?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.