• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Angelique DuPhene

I've been the HUG leader in Lansing, MI for over 2 years. I'm passionate about everything HubSpot and love helping others.

Activity

Solved
MattOnce on August 23, 2023
Hi there, I'm building a simple landing page with a section that contains two columns. I noticed for the first time that there is a setting for the columns, under Visibility, that states "hide on this breakpoint" with a show/hide choice. My ques read more
Contributor | Gold Partner
December 07, 2023
Hey MattOnce, We ran into this same issue, if you're not seeing it, it's because you don't have Pro or Enterprise from what I can tell. ...read more
Solved
ADuPhene on October 02, 2022
We are in the process of rebuilding this website on the HubSpot CMS: Phlebotomy Tech Training | DRM International Learning Center (drmilc.com) We are looking for a more elegant way to do the shopping cart without having to keep Woocommerce. read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
October 03, 2022
Yes, I would be interested in learning about the new features.
Solved
ADuPhene on October 02, 2022
We are in the process of rebuilding this website on the HubSpot CMS: Phlebotomy Tech Training | DRM International Learning Center (drmilc.com) We are looking for a more elegant way to do the shopping cart without having to keep Woocommerce. read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
October 03, 2022
Yes, I would be interested in learning about the new features.
CoreyChristian on June 29, 2021
Different video platforms provide an array of analytics and metrics to understand your video performance and engagement. We’d love to learn about which video hosting platform you’re using. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions: read more
12 upvotes
30 Replies
March 25, 2022
Youtube mostly because of the great SEO opportunities.
The video production process can be initially overwhelming until broken down into achievable stages (pre-production, production, and post-production). We’d love to hear what area of the process you encountered barriers and how you overcame them. Pl read more
9 upvotes
51 Replies
March 25, 2022
The content of the videos themselves is the most daunting, I have a fear that what we capture won't be relevant for my audience.
A video can be an excellent tool for communication and promotion depending on how effective and engaging its content is. With this in mind, we’d love to hear your thoughts on what makes a video engaging. Please reply to this post and answer the bel read more
277 upvotes
1648 Replies
March 24, 2022
I'm a big sucker for social videos that differentiate a product from what is typical or expected of that product. The Kizik ads for hands-free shoes ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ADuPhene