• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stacey Roberts

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SRoberts on February 22, 2024
Now that it's possible to limit the creation of new deals to a single deal stage, restrict skipping stages and backwards movement, it would be great if we also had the ability to restrict quote creation to certain deal stages or once certain proper read more
Solved
SRoberts on October 03, 2023
Hi HubSpot, I'm trying to transfer my certifications from s.roberts87@hotmail.co.uk to my new account stacey.roberts@esmgroup.com For some reason I'm not receiving the confirmation email even though the website let me know that it has sent it. read more
LOBrien on November 02, 2021
Currently, if a meeting is booked through the meeting tool in HS, it will be associated with a contact and placed in the Sales Reps Outlook (or Gmail) Calendar. However, if the meeting is cancelled and the Sales Rep removes the meeting from their Ou read more
55 upvotes
19 Replies
September 04, 2023
We have this issue as well. We also have the opposite issue where internal/personal meetings have been logged in HubSpot via the Outlook integration ...read more
jlin2045 on June 14, 2023
It would be nice to have the option to trigger a workflow based on if a quote has been published or not. We are trying to tie this to "deal stage" and have the stage listed as "quote issued" automatically.
6 upvotes
5 Replies
June 14, 2023
Great idea. It would also be helpful to be able to report on Quote status alongside Contacts, Deals, Line Items etc. For example, the number of Conta...read more
SRoberts on March 08, 2023
We have quite a few properties which calculate the difference between two dates. When these are included in a report and exported the values always default to hours. This leads to quite a lot of manual formula work within Excel to get these valu read more
SRoberts on February 03, 2023
It would be great if, along with the 'updated in the last x days' option on property filters in reporting, we could also filter on 'last updated by user ID'. We have a very large database and we need to hold our users accountable for keeping the read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.