• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jane Ingram

Jane Ingram is the Director of Fintech Marketing at ForwardAI. As an experienced digital marketing and sales professional, Jane leads the marketing, public relations, and content development teams within ForwardAI. Before working with ForwardAI, Jane managed marketing communications for an international boilermaker and an international AI data aggregator. Jane has worked as a small business marketing consultant for multiple years. Prior to joining the tech field, Jane worked in hospitality marketing, management, and service. She also assisted her family’s international tax & immigration consulting firm with event planning and direct marketing. Jane graduated with Distinction from the British Columbia Institute of Technology with a certificate in Marketing Management.

Activity

amoa on February 10, 2020
Especially in the latter stages of the sales process, we are sharing Sales Documents with leads quite extensively. Whereas the tracking and reporting on the Sales Document page itself is good - I can see a full list of who downloaded the document read more
April 14, 2022
My team could really use this feature as well.
Anonymous on April 09, 2021
Every 90 days, every admin on our account gets an email for every social account to reconnect. I'm not sure if this is driven by hupspot or the social networks, but it is overkill and takes the convenience out of having everything connected seamless read more
34 upvotes
11 Replies
December 01, 2021
Fully agree with these suggestions. It's terribly annoying for our C-suite to get these emails - it means every month or so I get 2-4 emails telling ...read more
Gwbergado on August 18, 2020
This feature would be for the team and the client. There should be an alternative native integration option. Microsoft Teams is new, reliable, and trusted. I feel it is a great alternative option to zoom so users can send video link invites coming f read more
158 upvotes
71 Replies
May 07, 2021
My team is also waiting on this integration (or a beta). I don't understand why it's taking so long for HubSpot to update its client base. It's clear...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.