• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Caitlin Rose Birkett-Rothwell

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

kathyDecOnDem on July 11, 2019
It would be nice to auto-enroll leads into sequences like you can for workflows.
62 upvotes
26 Replies
Participant
June 17, 2021
I completely agree. We use one of our pipelines to monitor sales from woocommenrce, and would like for the customer to be auto-enrolled in a sequence...read more
CaitlinRose on June 10, 2021
Allow the CSV export of data for an automated chatbot. As all of the questions/answers are automated there is some good data to be analysed (especially if you have asked numerical questions ie. how satisfied were you). I think the option to export t read more
7 upvotes
0 Reply
CaitlinRose on March 03, 2021
Allow a workflow whereby if a deal is associated with a company (and than cmpany has associated contacts), then the contacts are pulled and automatically assigned to the deal. This would also work the other way where if a deal had an associated read more
324 upvotes
61 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.