• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andre Leonard

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

kwilhelme on May 10, 2019
PLEASE give us the option to re-send blog notification emails for updated/republished posts. We've been blogging for over 8 years, so much of our content strategy is updating and re-publishing (in many cases this is a significant rewrite) of existin read more
55 upvotes
15 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
March 29, 2022
I experienced this issue just this morning, and I'm puzzled that HubSpot hasn't responded to this thread. I'll tag some HubSpot employees who have e...read more
ALeonard on March 23, 2022
Right now, if you want to replace a file in HubSpot's file manager, you have to upload the exact same file type (e.g. can only replace a jpg file with a jpg file). Given the importance of new image formats like webP, I would like the ability to repl read more
11 upvotes
4 Replies
Solved
Esther_ISM on March 10, 2020
Hi, Our website relies heavily on the huge of real pictures. Since real pictures contain a lot of information, it's hard to keep them sharp and below e.g. 80 kb (even with compression tools). For page speed it helps to use images in WebP fo read more
March 23, 2022
Hi Esther, thanks for asking this question. I would like to change most of our images to WebP format as well. Do you or @jonchim know if Safari now...read more
ALeonard on March 03, 2022
1) I'd like the ability to reorder the lead score criteria. After you add a new one, there is currently no way to move them up or down the positive/negative lists. 2) Editing a lead score property should be a full screen experience with the a read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
ramatoG2 on January 20, 2020
While currently we can view the locations (what page(s) a CTA is located) for a single CTA, we would love to be able to export this data for multiple CTAs. Essentially, we want to know the URLs a CTA is embedded in for 100-200 CTAs. This would be i read more
19 upvotes
2 Replies
January 07, 2022
Excellent point. This functionality would be handy for maintenance purposes. Here's another small thing that would help: In the main CTA screen, ther...read more
Solved
ALeonard on December 20, 2021
Is there any way to copy the annual revenue single-line text property to a number field? My understanding is that this is not possible since they are not compatible property types . We use annual revenue in our workflow to set personas, but a read more
December 29, 2021
Thank you @Phil_Vallender ! At first, I wasn't able to configure the zap correctly, but once someone answered my question in this Zapier thread , ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.