• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jonathan Brake

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JBrake on March 29, 2023
Greetings Hublers... Ive add the crypto-js package to my project: npm install -g crypto-js Added the dependencies to package.json: "dependencies" : { "crypto-js" : "^4.1.1" }, I can see it min my package read more
Contributor | Elite Partner
December 26, 2023
Best I've managed to to is put my required packages in to a separate project to render and take the dist output, find the place I need to add my code...read more
Bob2245 on May 26, 2023
Is it correct that you need Super Admin rights to access the CRM Development Tools? I've just had a developer who needed to generate a personal access key. He's not a Super Admin, and while he was able to tick all other scopes, the Developer Project read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
November 16, 2023
Is there any time line when these permission setting may be in place?
JBrake on April 27, 2021
As far as I can tell, when creating a custom quote (and perhaps a stand quote too), you the quote will be produced as an A4 portait page (Web and PDF). Is there any way to: 1) Change from portait to landscape, and 2) Change the page size f read more
October 23, 2023
Hey there, no have not managed to solve this, but found a workaround with the client. Did you try jmclaren suggestions below? this would be my a...read more
AlexMackrill on August 24, 2023
You should have an option to hide a module on a CMS rather than deleting it. Exaqmple use case - I had a change in draft to add a new module to our homepage as part of a campaign launch. Before that launch date there were other updates need read more
August 24, 2023
Great Idea, but not just hide but not write any html from the hidden module to the page/email/landing page.
romi on July 19, 2023
When adding and associating an existing record you can only search and view the record name. This causes loads of problems when you have lots of records with the same or similar names. There are 3x ideas here in order of priority... 1 read more
34 upvotes
4 Replies
July 19, 2023
Search by record ID (hs_object_id) yes YES YAS!
JBrake on April 20, 2023
I am having an issue with GraphQL where my associated objects are not loading in my query. I've check all association and association labels exist and that there is data to be loaded via the parent object. Please help save my receeding hairlin read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
April 30, 2023
Hi there, appreciate the effort so far but still no resolution of the issue. Since original post we have removed and re-created all the associations ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for JBrake