• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sarah Mayo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

mmaddux on September 14, 2018
We are automatically creating tickets based on contact data associated with a deal. Ideally, we would be able to associate the deal with the ticket we created via a workflow through this automation.
71 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
August 26, 2021
This would be incredibly useful for our organization.
LY on April 21, 2021
I'm always using HubSpot to look up phone numbers of contacts by typing their name into the sitewide search. I like that their email shows in the search results preview, but showing their phone number too would be even more helpful since clicking on read more
Contributor
July 23, 2021
My firm has the exact same, high priority need. It would be nice to be able to configure which fields show up in the search results preview. Right no...read more
andrewdavis_SF on June 24, 2020
I'd like a way to delay contacts from throwing through to a certain step of a workflow until a specific date. This came about when we have a micro-nurture running to a specific set of our audience. We are launching a flash deal to our contacts read more
137 upvotes
70 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2021
@mprofile I'd be happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong about this, but I believe for anyone trying to do a series of recurring webinars, the center...read more
Solved
RealSaadAsad on May 16, 2020
We have been hosting weekly Zoom events. My process has been the following now that it has become more established. 1. Set up Zoom Webinar 2. Clone registration automation workflow from previous webinar and change Zoom webinar ID 3. Clone form f read more
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2021
Question for @Nynke_HM or anyone 🙂 I have a recurring series of webinars that I have set up as individual Zoom webinars so I can save the we...read more
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
469 upvotes
181 Replies
Contributor
March 30, 2021
@glencornell Agreed, my firm would love an update and anticipated timeline.
PRPBenjamin on August 17, 2020
I have noticed when you pull in multiple columns in the drag and drop editor and sit them next to each other each column vertical aligns the content in them with no way to override this. I noticed that sometimes you can control alignment left/right read more
Contributor
March 21, 2021
Agreed!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.