• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Greg Moore

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

xavierparduyns on April 28, 2017
I think it could be great if the creator of the task will be notified when the task is finished or is waiting... And have a discussion on the task
175 upvotes
86 Replies
July 13, 2023
Please implement this... it is a basic feature in any other task solution and would be extremely helpful to ensure things are getting done without ha...read more
JonnyT on June 27, 2018
We work with several different pipelines of HubSpot service tickets. We would like to set the default for displayed ticket properties based on the pipeline we're working with. For instance, we want to see our custom "Serial Number" field in our RM read more
183 upvotes
64 Replies
May 17, 2023
This is a problem we are facing also. It would be amazing to be able to customize the left panel of a ticket based on the pipeline of that ticket...read more
GMoore on March 06, 2023
Our billing model is as follows: A base monthly fee A fee each time our service is used, which is billed monthly Currently the Quoting solution doesn't have a way to create a transactionally billed line item, which means we have to use some read more
GMoore on February 09, 2023
There are many times where I want a customer to select a plan or confirm or change data on a Quote. It would be great to allow this to be possible.
jmoss on November 12, 2019
I would like to be able to use a form submission to auto-generate a quote. It's currently possible to use a workflow to create a deal, but I'd like to be able to go a step further and have the workflow create a deal and quote simultaneously.
338 upvotes
116 Replies
February 09, 2023
Any updates here? Happy to share my opinion on what should happen.
SamuelBanks on March 02, 2022
Hey HubSpot We are strong advocates of the Products/Line Items feature in HubSpot and offers great context behind deals. What we're finding with clients and ourselves alike, is the functionality request to be able to associate Products to Tickets read more
66 upvotes
21 Replies
January 30, 2023
We sell a hardware & software product. Given this, we need to send out RMA parts sometimes to fix customer problems. It would be awesome if the...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.