• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christine Wines

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

claw on December 02, 2018
It will be nice if there's an option to export KB articles 🙂 As we do have the option to do so in website pages, landing pages and blogs.
212 upvotes
58 Replies
Participant
September 12, 2023
CSV is not helpful, I need the article text. REceiving the HTML text is not helpful at all.
CWines on May 12, 2022
If I create a ticket from a conversation, I want the comments I make on that conversation to appear in the ticket. They often include vital process information on the steps I take to close a conversation.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
October 10, 2022
isn't this already an idea? @kvlschaefer ????
CWines on August 23, 2022
I would like to link tickets together. In my case, we have five pipelines, with fiver different teams managing the work. From time to time, these tickets need to be transferred to a pipeline to complete the scope of the work request. This is es read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CWines on August 17, 2022
EX: I want to create a company property "SPONSOR" that designates associated contacts with that company as the input for SPONSOR. So John, Mary, Joe, and Melinda are all associated with Company X, I then want the ability to go into Company X and sel read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CWines on May 13, 2022
If I create a ticket from a conversation, I want the comments I make on that conversation to appear in the ticket. They often include vital process information on the steps I take to close a conversation.
12 upvotes
4 Replies
CWines on May 12, 2022
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
October 10, 2022
isn't this already an idea? @kvlschaefer ????
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.