• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Wayne Smith

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SteveJenns on March 06, 2017
I would like to set up field dependencies for Contact Properties, to ensure that my Sales/Marketing team are updating contact details correctly. For example, I would only want certain fields to be editable against a contact record if anoth read more
1040 upvotes
312 Replies
July 13, 2022
This would be VERY helpful for us! We have a "Contact Type" field with options for Prospect, Client, Industry Contact, etc, where Industry Contact ...read more
kimbob on March 10, 2021
Hi! We have a need to collect data from our clients that does not need to be stored on a contact/company record. It could link to a contact/company record, but the data is generally ancillary. Examples include collecting information from clients read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
March 31, 2022
YES! A thousand times yes! We frequently ask for information in forms that is not relevant for permanent records or is specific to the inquiry, like ...read more
WSmith on March 31, 2022
We have a field on each of our website forms that asks, "How did you hear about us?" which is connected to a contact record property of the same name. We would like the selection the visitor chooses to be stored in the contact record under a propert read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mariastamp on March 19, 2021
We would like a way to configure goals for our marketing emails (similar to what we do in workflows). That way, we could track how many people are submitting forms through our CTA's without having to go to use a list, workflow, or CTA clicks. For ex read more
December 10, 2021
I also would love to see this feature! We frequently send one-time promotional emails with CTAs and would like to see how many people received th...read more
pat_hopkins on April 14, 2020
Enable the ability for customer-facing reps to select specific marketing and/or sales campaigns when logging a call in the HubSpot CRM. This will help with activity attribution to specific campaigns, which will contribute to campaign effectiveness m read more
27 upvotes
4 Replies
July 21, 2021
Direct calls and emails resulting from a campaign are very important indicators of campaign success. Not being able to associate these with a campaig...read more
KeyWestScott on June 29, 2017
When having customers upload a file, it would be beneficial to have the file types restricted. For example, on a form for employment, we would like to restrict to only PDF files. Reason being is that Office files, Word or Excel allow macros that c read more
111 upvotes
27 Replies
January 27, 2021
I'd like to be able to restrict the file types a visitor can upload through the file upload field in HubSpot forms. The link sent by HubSpot auto-dow...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.