• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Jessica Dias de Oliveira

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

paulTurboTenant on May 18, 2017
We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. How long until read more
490 upvotes
190 Replies
Participant
May 13, 2021
+1 to dogfood beta for Microsoft Ads please 🙂
Solved
Hanne on June 13, 2019
Hello, Currently working on manual lead scoring in Hubspot. Is there a panel in the contact preview or lead score history that shows what pushed a contact's lead score up/down? Now, all I can do is look at the score, the info I have (wh read more
16 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
February 02, 2021
Thank you for this workaround re: creating smart lists for each lead scoring filter. I agree it is quite tedious to set up and maintain. If there's a...read more
Solved
Immo-tion on November 21, 2017
Hello all, As you know, Hubspot provides us with company Insights when we create a new contact or company. Sometimes, including in these insights is the annual revenue of the company. I'm wondering how accurate is this number. From which sou read more
1 upvote
16 Replies
Participant
January 28, 2021
+1 we find Annual Revenue and Company Size/Numbers of employees to be very inaccurate. Take for example Citi which has 204,000 employees - it shows a...read more
paulTurboTenant on May 18, 2017
We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. How long until read more
490 upvotes
190 Replies
Participant
May 13, 2021
+1 to dogfood beta for Microsoft Ads please 🙂
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.