• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Markus Schmidl

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

FelipeFelix on February 18, 2021
Hi there! HubSpot Pipeline tool is great for Sales and Support teams, but right now Key Account (Customer Success) and other teams that have continuous contact with clients really struggle to use HubSpot as Companies and Contacts just don't have read more
64 upvotes
32 Replies
Participant
June 11, 2021
Would be amazing! We are working with Company Stages (for pre deal phase) and would love to present these companies in a Kanban view.
Solved
SmartAcre on August 22, 2018
Hi, currently we are working on a new Free Trial experience, whereby users are now given 30 days to test out software and are then shut off after that period. When users sign up for a free trial, we would like to populate a Date Property that i read more
49 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
June 09, 2021
it would be great to have this as a native feature - I don't want to buy an additional tool to have this kind of basic functionality. If you're runni...read more
song on May 26, 2021
As of right now, when merging records, the latest value overwrites the older value. However that is not always accurate! there might be some properties where the older value is true, some where the new value is true It is especially confusing wh read more
Participant
May 28, 2021
absolutely needed, the way the company merge is currently set up makes this feature pretty much useless. If a duplicate company is created (different...read more
hroberts on August 28, 2017
We should have the ability to add the meeting location information somewhere on the meetings booking page. Many contacts who book meetings often ask where the meeting will be held, as they don't check the event details once it's booked. I know you read more
220 upvotes
104 Replies
Participant
May 05, 2021
It's a real pain that I have to go into Outlook for each and every meeting to add a location - in addition to being a pain, it always sends another u...read more
aeto on May 04, 2020
I am a bit shocked, I am new in Hubspot and I start to using products and I realize that there is no translation for product, I have to create duplicates in particular language. Strange
81 upvotes
28 Replies
Participant
April 21, 2021
+1
rvzello on December 02, 2020
The new Sales Analytics Reports are great, but only if the amount field is your key revenue metric. In a SaaS business, the key metric tends to be MRR or ARR and it would be good to be able to see the Sales Analytics reports using MRR/ARR and the pr read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
April 20, 2021
Great idea! In the current set up, the Sales Analytics are basically useless to us as the main metric we run our business by is ARR - it's also a bit...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.