• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Eric Jackson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

EJackson23 on May 20, 2022
Media queries are not working in gmail mobile apps but the email is responsive in other apps. Below is my code for the style tag in the embedded code in design tools. Does anyone have any tips on creating responsive emails for gmail apps? Thanks for read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
May 31, 2022
Thank you @Indra . We are using "drag and drop" for this email not a template so I don't believe I can add coding to the <head>. We do have an...read more
EJackson23 on May 20, 2022
Media queries are not working in gmail mobile apps but the email is responsive in other apps. Below is my code for the style tag in the embedded code in design tools. Does anyone have any tips on creating responsive emails for gmail apps? Thanks for read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
May 31, 2022
Thank you @Indra . We are using "drag and drop" for this email not a template so I don't believe I can add coding to the <head>. We do have an...read more
EJackson23 on October 28, 2021
Is there are way to only include the records in a loop that have data for a certain property? For example in the code below I'd like to only inlude the records if last_wk_usg is not none... {% set associated_objects = crm_associations(contact_ read more
Participant
November 03, 2021
Thank you Dennis but this is a little out my range of capabilities. Was looking for something I could use directly in the hubL code.
EJackson23 on October 28, 2021
Is there are way to only include the records in a loop that have data for a certain property? For example in the code below I'd like to only inlude the records if last_wk_usg is not none... {% set associated_objects = crm_associations(contact_ read more
Participant
November 03, 2021
Thank you Dennis but this is a little out my range of capabilities. Was looking for something I could use directly in the hubL code.
Solved
EJackson23 on July 27, 2021
I'd like to limit the number of loops so it doesn't show more than 10 records. I've tried adding the range function but I'm not exactly sure where to put it. Thanks for you help. {% set contact_id = contact.hs_object_id %} {% set associated_obj read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
July 29, 2021
Thank you Himanshu. This worked great.
Solved
EJackson23 on July 27, 2021
I'd like to limit the number of loops so it doesn't show more than 10 records. I've tried adding the range function but I'm not exactly sure where to put it. Thanks for you help. {% set contact_id = contact.hs_object_id %} {% set associated_obj read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
July 29, 2021
Thank you Himanshu. This worked great.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.