• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Corina Ursu

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

christopher-RVO on February 08, 2024
📞 Playbooks should have the option to not log as a call, it should be able to be completed without associating it to an activity. ✨ Playbooks should have the option to be required between stages (deal stages, ticket statuses, and lifec read more
Contributor | Elite Partner
February 08, 2024
Yes, playbooks are the secret weapon to getting good data in - would be very useful on Pro level
PaulDerstine on April 25, 2017
I recently needed to update EVERY form individually to restrict certain email domains on each submission form.  It would have been a HUGE time saver if HubSpot had a global setting to allow me to simultaneously set these restrictions on all read more
299 upvotes
98 Replies
September 06, 2023
I can't belive I'm upvoting this request from 2017 while listening to the Hubspot keynote address about AI 🙂 Preventing spamming via all means wou...read more
Sue_M on June 23, 2023
I've seen an uptick in spam submissions even though we have Captcha enabled and are not allowing "free" emails - spammers have found a way to now submit (successively) @gmali.com (which I've also now added to do not allow). Hubspot says they check e read more
7 upvotes
8 Replies
September 05, 2023
I have seen this happen recently in a clietn accout as well, it is definetly bot activity and it it never marked as spam submission by Hubspot as the...read more
ScottH on June 12, 2017
Should be able to make a 'Company Lifecycle Funnel' widget with conversion rates between each Lifecycle stage (see 'Contact Lifecycle Funnel' widget for example).
August 22, 2023
Yes, please!
ShivM on December 02, 2021
Hubspot currently lets us select a color from the brand kit that by default becomes the background color for meeting calendars. If there is an option for Sales / Business development teams to A/B test different background colors on different mee read more
14 upvotes
6 Replies
July 28, 2023
Yes, please add this feature. Would be nice to be able to differentiate different meeting types or by team.
PhilZ87 on October 21, 2021
I know that the "Share Dashboard via Slack Feature" was introduced and is working. But what would make it great would be the following from our perspective: It would be great if this can be automated / recurring and can be triggered trough w read more
23 upvotes
7 Replies
May 04, 2023
Great idea, I think it could be useful to a lot of people.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for CUrsu1