• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Carissa Fitzgerald

Carissa Fitzgerald has experience in startup business development and sales leadership. She manages projects and resources within Maramba Consulting, as well as providing client-direct sales coaching and enablement to support revenue growth strategies. If she’s not busy with the Maramba Consulting team, you can find her singing with the jazz group, Portland Standard Time.

Activity

CFitzgerald on January 09, 2024
There's currently no way, that I've found, to unsubscribe from company news once you've submitted that ChatSpot.ai prompt. The prompt presents a generic "unsubscribe at the bottom of the email" suggestion in ChatSpot, and the news alert email itself read more
CFitzgerald on December 05, 2023
In a Deal view, if you pull in the Deal > Product column, it provides links for each of the products listed. When you click those links, however, it takes you to a broken record page: This has already been reporting internally t read more
ksmith87 on August 04, 2021
Hello, I am here representing independent insurance agents across the country. We are in desperate need of better access to CRMs and service tools like Hubspot, but our big industry-leading CRMs do not connect to Hubspot. My agency uses Vertafore A read more
12 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant | Gold Partner
September 28, 2023
Hey everyone! Solutions Partner here, looking into the integration between Applied/Epic and HubSpot. It looks like they have an open API, which means...read more
TGrabert on December 18, 2020
We can access templates for emails but cannot access anything in our playbooks. That makes no sense to me. If I'm mobile and want to send something from playbook like an agreement after a call to customer, I have to go outside the HubSpot to email read more
110 upvotes
44 Replies
Participant | Gold Partner
September 25, 2023
Playbooks 100% need to be mobile accessible. It's hard enough to get a field sales team to adopt a CRM, and this is one of the tools that makes data ...read more
CFitzgerald on August 11, 2023
Is there anyway to set up a rolling date range of 180 days? I've got a client whose interested in this specific timeframe, but the options jump from 90 days to 365.
1 upvote
2 Replies
CFitzgerald on August 09, 2023
We've got some clients who are very color/branding specific in their processes, and would love the option to apply their brand colors, or any other custom color/color code to the Deal Tag options. The current dropdown selection works as a good read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for CFitzgerald