• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jessie Giaquinto

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JessieG on May 30, 2018
Currently, HubSpot Sales does not support connecting an inbox to the CRM as an Azure Active Directory (AD) user using the multi-tenant application pattern . If your Azure Active Directory requires administrators to give consent to users to conn read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
WhoOrderedRice on May 01, 2018
We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts. However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone read more
HubSpot Product Team
May 18, 2018
If someone emails me a 1:1 Sales email (not a reply), I want that email to auto-forward into HubSpot. Currently, I am unable to do this using the cur...read more
nunesj on April 26, 2018
Hi we would like to setup e-mail integration, would you send pool Ip hubspot mail connector? Setup allowance rules on firewall. thanks
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Product Team
April 27, 2018
Hey @nunesj I'm reaching out to you over PM - thanks
santy on December 29, 2016
Hi All, I am trying to update the user subscription status using the Email API. It works well when I need to unsubscribe an email address for a subscription. However, Is there a way to resubscribe email subscriptions? Looks like the Email API only read more
5 upvotes
13 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
August 02, 2017
The Email Types solution provided is not possible in the tool. Please reference https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/update_status ...read more
Solved
andrewf on January 18, 2017
Hi, I am a newbie to HubSpot and looking to send our first marketing email. Is it possible to export all of my contacts into a spreadsheet or do I have to do it 1 page at a time. (We have approx 1,200 contacts) We have some data accuracy issu read more
HubSpot Product Team
May 26, 2017
Hey, Tom. I haven't heard of this issue occurring before. Are you exporting from a smart list, or another location within the portal? If you could pl...read more
Solved
andrewf on January 18, 2017
Hi, I am a newbie to HubSpot and looking to send our first marketing email. Is it possible to export all of my contacts into a spreadsheet or do I have to do it 1 page at a time. (We have approx 1,200 contacts) We have some data accuracy issu read more
HubSpot Product Team
May 26, 2017
Hey, Tom. I haven't heard of this issue occurring before. Are you exporting from a smart list, or another location within the portal? If you could pl...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.