• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

John Wiksten

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

John-Wick on February 11, 2021
Hi people, Is it possible to recieve ”Line Item”-information throughout a deal in workflow? We would like that, for example the productionline would like an e-mail to be sent when it hits a certain dealstage. It's a saleorganization so preferabl read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing! I would think that someone knows if this is possible or not? Best regards, John Wiksten
John-Wick on February 11, 2021
Hi people, Is it possible to recieve ”Line Item”-information throughout a deal in workflow? We would like that, for example the productionline would like an e-mail to be sent when it hits a certain dealstage. It's a saleorganization so preferabl read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing! I would think that someone knows if this is possible or not? Best regards, John Wiksten
Solved
John-Wick on January 21, 2021
Hi, We would like to have the filtering in "Deals" to have the option "OR" instead of only "AND". This is mainly becuase each salesperson would like to see a summary of all deals they have. Sometimes they are "Deal Owner" and sometimes "Deal Own read more
17 upvotes
10 Replies
John-Wick on January 11, 2021
Hi all, We have some difficulties on the approach for my client that work in sales with an own production line inhouse. We would like to have an automation when a deal is in a certain stage (registrered order) with the correct information to read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.