• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rachel Sheldon

Rachel is an Inbound Professor for HubSpot Academy focused on educating and inspiring learners about CMS Hub, website design, and SEO. You can usually find Rachel reading a history book, watching a musical, or attempting to keep her many house plants alive.

Activity

rsheldon on November 22, 2022
Welcome to the SEO Study Group! This is a forum to ask questions, share experiences, and show the results of your exercises as you go through the SEO II Certification course. Use the question prompts below, or feel free to share your insi read more
14 upvotes
11 Replies
rsheldon on May 02, 2022
Hey all! In case you haven’t heard, we wanted to let you know that World Certification Week from HubSpot Academy is back for 2022! It will take place from May 9-13. For those that don’t know, World Certification Week (WCW) i read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
CDurkee on July 28, 2021
Hello! I am taking the SEO Course and loving it! I am brand new to SEO. 1 one of the professors mentioned that in order to rank in the top 10 on google, follow the same format and content for the results that already rank in the top 10. He said don' read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Inbound Professor
August 09, 2021
Hi @CDurkee ! Thanks for asking this, this is a great question. The guideline is to follow the same content format as what's currently rankin...read more
rsheldon on June 22, 2021
One of the best ways to learn SEO is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other SEOers, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of SEOers to learn and grow better together! To get started, say hello and in read more
213 upvotes
3521 Replies
Inbound Professor
August 09, 2021
Congratulations @NancyRobbins ! What is the first thing you are going to implement from what you've learned?
rsheldon on July 30, 2021
Are you currently on a journey to earning the SEO Certification credential from HubSpot Academy? Check out this exam prep session. In the recording, I explain: An overview of the SEO Certification Course Tips and tricks for passing the e read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
MilanBhat on July 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I am Milan Bhat and I am currently learning SEO on Hubspot through its certification course. Though I would love to learn but I also need to implement what I learn to truly understand how SEO works. Can anyone here suggest ways to le read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Inbound Professor
July 20, 2021
Hi Milan, Thanks for joining the study group! In addition to taking the SEO Certification, I would recommend reading through the additional res...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for rsheldon