• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lauren Carey

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LaurenCarey on June 07, 2022
Thank you for supporting World Certification Week 2022. Because of learners like you we were able to donate $50,000 to our global charitable partners 🙏 Check out the graphic below to learn more about the impact of World Certification W read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
LaurenCarey on May 09, 2022
It was great to see you all at our kickoff event! We were so excited to start this week with such high energy. Missed a session or want to catch a replay? No worries! View session recordings here . There are also many oth read more
8 upvotes
10 Replies
Academy Team
June 07, 2022
Hi there, Victoria! Let me see if I can get access to the Master Class recordings for you (these were run by a separate team). I'll reply back here A...read more
LaurenCarey on May 09, 2022
It was great to see you all at our kickoff event! We were so excited to start this week with such high energy. Missed a session or want to catch a replay? No worries! View session recordings here . There are also many oth read more
8 upvotes
10 Replies
Academy Team
June 07, 2022
Hi there, Victoria! Let me see if I can get access to the Master Class recordings for you (these were run by a separate team). I'll reply back here A...read more
LaurenCarey on May 13, 2022
It’s World Certification Week's last day! Thank you all so much for taking part in it, for the third year. More than 9,500 certifications were awarded this week (so far!), and we couldn’t be happier – knowing not only so many lea read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
LaurenCarey on May 12, 2022
It’s World Certification Week Day 4 🎓 Share with us 📣 How was your fourth day? Which course(s) have you taken? Which new certification(s) have you achieved? We’d love to hear about your progress. Did you manage to read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Academy Team
May 13, 2022
Nice, @KadyJWhite ! I renewed Marketing Software today too 🎉
LaurenCarey on May 12, 2022
It’s World Certification Week Day 4 🎓 Share with us 📣 How was your fourth day? Which course(s) have you taken? Which new certification(s) have you achieved? We’d love to hear about your progress. Did you manage to read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Academy Team
May 13, 2022
Nice, @KadyJWhite ! I renewed Marketing Software today too 🎉
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges