• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Miyu Suzuki

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MSuzuki on January 07, 2021
I have a question about the chat setup. When we tried HubSpot Chat with our service, the chat widget is refreshed just by refreshing the browser or moving to another page, and there is no history on the customer screen. As for the implementation, I read more
January 12, 2021
Hi @sharonlicari Thanks for your reply! I read the idea in a forum, but the problem looks different. My problem is that the customer s...read more
MSuzuki on January 07, 2021
I have a question about the chat setup. When we tried HubSpot Chat with our service, the chat widget is refreshed just by refreshing the browser or moving to another page, and there is no history on the customer screen. As for the implementation, I read more
January 12, 2021
Hi @sharonlicari Thanks for your reply! I read the idea in a forum, but the problem looks different. My problem is that the customer s...read more
Solved
MSuzuki on January 06, 2021
チャットの設定に関して質問です。 HubSpot Chatを弊社サービスで試してみたところ、 ブラウザのセッションが切れたり、別ページに遷移するだけで チャットウィジェットがリフレッシュされてしまい、顧客画面側に履歴が残らず、困っています。 実装の方法としては、トラッキングコードをGoogle Tag managerでページに埋め込んであります。 同一のページに留まっていれば、その間チャットをすることは可能です。 また、チャットフローのオプション設定の、クッキー同意のチェック read more
January 07, 2021
Natsumiさん、littlehelpさん、ありがとうございます。 私でも調査してみたのですが、「受信トレイ」にチャット開始した人のメールアドレスが取れていますし、受信トレイの方には履歴が残りますので、トラッキングコードはファイアリングされているように見えます。 該当のページを渡すことは難し...read more
Solved
MSuzuki on January 06, 2021
チャットの設定に関して質問です。 HubSpot Chatを弊社サービスで試してみたところ、 ブラウザのセッションが切れたり、別ページに遷移するだけで チャットウィジェットがリフレッシュされてしまい、顧客画面側に履歴が残らず、困っています。 実装の方法としては、トラッキングコードをGoogle Tag managerでページに埋め込んであります。 同一のページに留まっていれば、その間チャットをすることは可能です。 また、チャットフローのオプション設定の、クッキー同意のチェック read more
January 07, 2021
Natsumiさん、littlehelpさん、ありがとうございます。 私でも調査してみたのですが、「受信トレイ」にチャット開始した人のメールアドレスが取れていますし、受信トレイの方には履歴が残りますので、トラッキングコードはファイアリングされているように見えます。 該当のページを渡すことは難し...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.