• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

David Buser

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ABonomi on August 19, 2022
Hi everyone! The idea (wish) is very simple and it's born from a very frequent issue.... Has it ever happened to you to enter into a contact (perhaps from one of your customers with whom you exchange emails almost daily) and see the classic 'co read more
21 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
November 09, 2023
+1
nbradshaw on September 30, 2020
LinkedIn Events offers a super low friction way for leads to register for events, but there doesn't appear to be any way to sync that data with Hubspot. Please include LinkedIn Events data in the LinkedIn integrations offering!
149 upvotes
39 Replies
Participant
September 30, 2023
100% please do it
fannykuhn on October 06, 2020
Hello! As a user, I woudl like to be able to quickly add a company to a static list, while I am in that company view. As for now it is only possible to add companies to a list in this vew; https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/4431271/companies/list/vie read more
60 upvotes
34 Replies
Participant
September 06, 2023
+1 yes please!
iamestyk on June 28, 2018
There is a great new dashboard in the marketing performance tab within each email that has been sent through HubSpots marketing portal. it shows how many times each contact has opened/clicked an email. unfortunatley at the moment there is no act read more
205 upvotes
77 Replies
Participant
March 25, 2022
@Shay we definitely need this. Among your points, number 1. and 2. are the most important for us.
Brycelbrewer on October 22, 2019
We would like the ability to have emails that are sent through conversations have the users individual signature that is setup on their profile added. We currently work out of a sales inbox that multiple team members have access to. We have create read more
55 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2022
Absolutely needed!
dhika on June 14, 2019
Hi, When we're creating landing pages, we always test the entire flow/mechanics to make sure all connected assets are working properly e.g. workflow, form leading to the right thank you page, etc. I already excluded my home and office IP add read more
Participant
February 07, 2022
Definitely need this!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.