HubSpot-Produktteam
Mitglied seit ‎Dez 30, 2020
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Mícheál Markey

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

mitjanucic on September 13, 2017
Hello, we here at Adria airways have a problem with sending out newsletters to gmail. Now we know that gmail cuts an email after the size of 102kb. The only way we can get it below 102kb is with compressing HubSpot default code. Now here is the prob Beitrag ansehen
2 Likes
4 Antworten
HubSpot-Produktteam
Februar 16, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm Mícheál, Product Manager of the Marketing Email Editor at HubSpot. We've been looking into how to reduce the size of marketing ema...Beitrag ansehen
vdecker on November 18, 2019
It would be nice to have functionality in the drag and drop builder to change the way things look/stack on desktop vs mobile. For example, if I have a row with image on the left and text on the right, added functionality would mean I could switch th Beitrag ansehen
355 Likes
78 Antworten
HubSpot-Produktteam
November 21, 2023
Hi everyone! Thank you all for your incredible patience. I'm happy to mark this idea as 'In Planning' as the team is currently working on initia...Beitrag ansehen
MarcTrainhugger on Oktober 20, 2020
Unfortunately, right now there is no way to change the border radius of the images in order to make the corners round. For now, I have to change that in an external app and upload the rounded images which is not ideal.
9 Likes
3 Antworten
HubSpot-Produktteam
September 20, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm Mícheál, the Associate Product Manager of the Marketing Email tool. We're delighted to announce that the ability to adjust the bord...Beitrag ansehen
Mícheál on Juni 19, 2023
👋 Hi folks, I'm Mícheál, the Associate Product Manager of the Marketing Email tool. I'm happy to report that we're actively developing an AI Subject Line Generator for Marketing Emails. We'd love to get your input on some of our initial Beitrag ansehen
HubSpot-Produktteam
August 16, 2023
Hey everyone! Just a small update that our AI Subject Line Generator for Marketing Email will be available in private beta from next week. If yo...Beitrag ansehen
Mícheál on August 11, 2023
👋 Hi everyone, I'm Mícheál, the Associate Product Manager of the Marketing Email tool. I'm happy to report that our AI Subject Line Generator for Marketing Email will be available in private beta from August 21st. If you Beitrag ansehen
7 Likes
0 Antwort
Mícheál on Juni 19, 2023
👋 Hi folks, I'm Mícheál, the Associate Product Manager of the Marketing Email tool. I'm happy to report that we're actively developing an AI Subject Line Generator for Marketing Emails. We'd love to get your input on some of our initial Beitrag ansehen
HubSpot-Produktteam
August 16, 2023
Hey everyone! Just a small update that our AI Subject Line Generator for Marketing Email will be available in private beta from next week. If yo...Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für Mícheál