• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Fredi Palmgren

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Pastor on October 31, 2018
The sales manager reassigns the owner of the incoming conversations to different persons, but once you click on a conversation it is marked as read (the green dot disappears). In order to have some control of the conversations, it would be helpful read more
165 upvotes
80 Replies
Participant
October 27, 2021
We also really need this basic feature to be able to mark a read chat to unread..since we have multiple agents working at the same and different time...read more
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
468 upvotes
181 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2021
What is the work around? To add the sales agent email client to the SDR account?
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
468 upvotes
181 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2021
What is the work around? To add the sales agent email client to the SDR account?
Solved
Resulta on March 27, 2017
What ERP system does your company use that integrates with HubSpot?
1 upvote
11 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2021
Check out ERP-software. Sync stages from Pipeline to Taimer with Contact, Deal and Company properties.
ttopfer on October 09, 2018
Since Hubspot has this Community Forum, wouldn't it be cool if we could offer this same functionality to our clients? We want to be able to allow our customers to provide ideas and feedback and vote on these and receive comms from us about them - ju read more
Participant
May 10, 2021
I agree, this would really take the headache out from integrating or buying a third party solution when the feature request and konowledge base is in...read more
EddaTh on February 12, 2019
At the moment we can only view chat conversations in the mobile app. I need to use the app for email conversations to view emails and reply to clients that contact us. This is very important for my team since we are often on the road and clients sen read more
Participant
March 06, 2021
Please give an update on when the app will support email viewing, creation and sending. Are you creating a separate app?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.