• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alex Critch

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Akix17 on April 12, 2021
HubSpot allows users to "Favorite" dashboards, but provides no single location to view the favorites. There needs to be a way to see a list of favorited dashboards to complete the feature, otherwise starring it has absolutely no purpose.
11 upvotes
6 Replies
February 28, 2024
It should be noted that after this idea was submitted in 2021, HubSpot did eventually implement a Favorites List for Dashboards. It isn't straightfor...read more
keristavro1 on July 07, 2021
It would be helpful to have the option to include exact phrases in list criteria. For example currently if I wanted to build a list of IT titles, using "job title contains any of..." and the option IT, it also includes titles such as architech and read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
September 06, 2023
This is a must have! Partial matches throw off reports and make it impossible to get the right subset of data to display.
Akix17 on November 28, 2022
Allow the ability to restrict specific list deletion to super admins. We have thousands of lists that are used by multiple departments. In some unfortunate situations, one group will accidentally delete a list that is needed by another group (eg: li read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mecalagill on August 15, 2017
It would be helpful to have a way of exporting what was the last email they received, what email they unsubscribed from, and a reason as to why they unsubscribed. It would be benefical for us to get to know our leads better and helps with segme read more
August 31, 2022
It has been almost 4 years since this went to "In Planning". Update? We need something like this in my organization.
JJones36 on March 17, 2022
I would like the ability to restrict users from creating/editing lists, but still give them accesst to use said lists. Thats it, thats the post....
2 upvotes
2 Replies
May 13, 2022
My team NEEDS this feature! We have teams who need to view lists, but we don't want them creating their own. We can't do that right now and end up wi...read more
Akix17 on April 13, 2022
As a super admin user of HubSpot, I would like to be able to set the threshold for which super admins get notifications about large exports from the system. Based on information provided by HubSpot support, the current threshold on any object is read more
5 upvotes
3 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.