• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ronald Mones

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
DDelGrosso on May 12, 2022
Hello everyone! I created a Connected App through the developer portal and was able to install it to my Dashboard. It shows in the Connected apps as expected. The issue is now that it will NOT show in the Contacts area where I am expecting read more
0 upvote
10 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
May 16, 2022
Hi @DDelGrosso , Do you have maybe any checks on portal id's? webhook validation or something else? Do you see the Contacts CRM Card without...read more
Solved
Hirthikraj on March 31, 2022
Hi Team, I need to verify the webhook response received from HubSpot. There are three methods to verify the response which is v1,v2 and v3. Can I verify the response in any method or should i verify the response with the version included in X read more
April 01, 2022
Hi @Hirthikraj , No for the three types of security headers you have three different solutions to check if the webhook call is valid.. So you...read more
EMolieri on March 17, 2022
Hi we are trying to do an integration with HubSpot. We need a way to access the documents that are uploaded to a deal. Is there a way to do that?
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 31, 2022
Hi @EMolieri Sorry late response.. Maybe you can fetch the associations from a deal? I think they shoud be there. But I'm struggeling with the s...read more
MSilva51 on March 16, 2022
POST '/crm/v3/objects/companies/batch/create' How to know the companies that got error during creation of a batch of companies in this endpoint? I'd like to know the properties of the companies that get error in the creation process to read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 17, 2022
Hi @MSilva51 , Did you log the response of that call? Whats in the repsonse body? You can also check the request in you App portal; Maybe y...read more
Solved
Blaineyam on March 08, 2022
I have a quick question I'd like to run by you all. I have an ERP system that will contain a Shopify ID as the primary key. Can I push this record into the Hubspot API and update a Deal status with the matching Shopify ID (that will be also in Hubsp read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
March 11, 2022
run a request on/crm/v3/objects/deals/search And use filter on your custom field : { "filterGroups": [ { "filters": [ { ...read more
Solved
Blaineyam on March 08, 2022
I have a quick question I'd like to run by you all. I have an ERP system that will contain a Shopify ID as the primary key. Can I push this record into the Hubspot API and update a Deal status with the matching Shopify ID (that will be also in Hubsp read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
March 11, 2022
run a request on/crm/v3/objects/deals/search And use filter on your custom field : { "filterGroups": [ { "filters": [ { ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.