自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Juliane Waack

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

JWaack 9月 19日, 2023
Why not make the life of actual writers easier and instead of replacing their work with AI-generated fluff, actually assist them with very helpful functionalities such as a hashtag generator? If this could be localized for different platforms, 続きを読む
3 いいね!
1 コメント
JWaack 9月 01日, 2023
It's a shame that the detail view for single blog articles has been moved to the individual article plage (which makes no sense, you have all the details on that very page anyways). It used to be in the article overview which was a lot more help 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
解決済み
JWaack 6月 20日, 2023
Hi All, Is there a way to deactivate the annoying AI-icon? It constantly pops up in the text editor when I mark text (to link, copy & paste, etc.) which makes working in the text editor very finnicky, since it's a 50/50 chance you hit the i 続きを読む
投稿者
6月 20日, 2023
Will do, thank you!
解決済み
JWaack 6月 20日, 2023
Hi All, Is there a way to deactivate the annoying AI-icon? It constantly pops up in the text editor when I mark text (to link, copy & paste, etc.) which makes working in the text editor very finnicky, since it's a 50/50 chance you hit the i 続きを読む
投稿者
6月 20日, 2023
Will do, thank you!
解決済み
JWaack 6月 20日, 2023
投稿者
6月 20日, 2023
Will do, thank you!
解決済み
JWaack 5月 31日, 2023
Hi All, So, we often use the button > open form-combo, so the form only pops up when you click a button on the page. However, that feature always overrides the selected Thank You-message and/or redirect link, so we always have to add it manu 続きを読む
投稿者
6月 02日, 2023
Thanks for the info, that's what I wanted to know. Have a great day, Juliane
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

JWaackに対するグループハブ