• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Juliane Waack

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JWaack on September 19, 2023
Why not make the life of actual writers easier and instead of replacing their work with AI-generated fluff, actually assist them with very helpful functionalities such as a hashtag generator? If this could be localized for different platforms, read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
JWaack on September 01, 2023
It's a shame that the detail view for single blog articles has been moved to the individual article plage (which makes no sense, you have all the details on that very page anyways). It used to be in the article overview which was a lot more help read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
JWaack on June 20, 2023
Hi All, Is there a way to deactivate the annoying AI-icon? It constantly pops up in the text editor when I mark text (to link, copy & paste, etc.) which makes working in the text editor very finnicky, since it's a 50/50 chance you hit the i read more
Contributor
June 20, 2023
Will do, thank you!
Solved
JWaack on June 20, 2023
Hi All, Is there a way to deactivate the annoying AI-icon? It constantly pops up in the text editor when I mark text (to link, copy & paste, etc.) which makes working in the text editor very finnicky, since it's a 50/50 chance you hit the i read more
Contributor
June 20, 2023
Will do, thank you!
Solved
JWaack on June 20, 2023
Contributor
June 20, 2023
Will do, thank you!
Solved
JWaack on May 31, 2023
Hi All, So, we often use the button > open form-combo, so the form only pops up when you click a button on the page. However, that feature always overrides the selected Thank You-message and/or redirect link, so we always have to add it manu read more
Contributor
June 02, 2023
Thanks for the info, that's what I wanted to know. Have a great day, Juliane
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for JWaack