• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Philip Carlson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LWilliamson on August 02, 2021
I've used the API to create a company within HubSpot. I've seen on the forums and tested I can't set values for either; Original Source Type, Original Source Data 1 and Original Source Data 2 (hs_analytics_source, hs_analytics_source_data_2,hs_analy read more
Participant
August 05, 2021
I did not need or attempt to set the source fields, so no experience with this. Good Luck. Phil
Solved
harjap_x on May 12, 2021
I tried API Integration with Contacts API and tried testing it through postman. const hubspot = require ( '@hubspot/api-client' ) const express = require ( 'express' ) const app = express () app read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2021
Just guessing, but the message seems to indicate the problem is that the app has not been granted permission for requested scopes, so I suspect it is...read more
Solved
rjhonnas on March 18, 2021
Hello, I am successfully creating deal via API, what I'm gonna do next is to associate contact to it. Is there any endpoint I can use to process this two at once? Thanks for your help.
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
March 21, 2021
I don't know of a way to do it in one call. But after creating the deal, the second call is one line like: await this._client.crm.contac...read more
Solved
PCarlson on March 07, 2021
I would really like to be able to show a small list of activities with most recent past logged activities of all types and open tasks due soon to provide a snapshot to a user. I see the following api calls: associationsApi getAll Get recen read more
Participant
March 14, 2021
I'm not sure who marked this solved, but I see things to resolve and intended it more for discussion. I was able to get recent engagements workin...read more
Solved
PCarlson on February 28, 2021
I have not yet succeeded in updating an existing engagement from nodejs. Specifically, I am simply trying to update a specific task status to COMPLETED. I don't see any samples that update engagements. My code looks like this: const read more
Participant
March 14, 2021
PATCH did the trick. Thanks @kierana For reference, my apiOptions looked like this: const apiOptions = { path: '/engagements/v1...read more
Solved
PCarlson on March 07, 2021
I would really like to be able to show a small list of activities with most recent past logged activities of all types and open tasks due soon to provide a snapshot to a user. I see the following api calls: associationsApi getAll Get recen read more
Participant
March 14, 2021
I'm not sure who marked this solved, but I see things to resolve and intended it more for discussion. I was able to get recent engagements workin...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.