• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Iffah A

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

fergusj on November 29, 2022
We have been playing around with the new direct HubSpot to WhatsApp integration . But we have run into a limitation around business-initiated messaging and managing the required Opt-In according to the Meta/WhatsApp guidelines for Opt-In . To read more
68 upvotes
27 Replies
HubSpot Employee
July 09, 2023
Adding on behalf of customer- Would be helpful to be able to set subscription in bulk via workflow (similar to HubSpot subscriptions)
AndreFisher on August 07, 2019
Hey Crew, When I walk out of a meeting, I take a video of myself and note precisely what happened. When I get back to my hotel at the end of the day, I type this all into Hubspot. It would be huge if you guys had a voice to text in notes. He read more
52 upvotes
20 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 27, 2023
Raising on behalf of customer- Would be useful to have in conversations inbox
James-Preseem on September 17, 2020
Customer Support Survey Today: 1 survey No control over content of survey (type, wording, measurement, etc...) Recipients based on pipeline(s) Event driven based on status change from an open status to any closed status No option to suppress read more
27 upvotes
12 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 04, 2023
Sharing idea on behalf of customer- Would also be great to include a 'remove when contact no longer meets criteria' option when using delays to send ...read more
1975920 on January 11, 2017
Hello, Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you!
406 upvotes
135 Replies
HubSpot Employee
February 08, 2023
Commenting on behalf of a customer. Multiple email signatures would allow them to use HTML in their signatures since the template workaround does not...read more
sgmichael on July 22, 2020
As an administrator, it would be helpful if I had a way to systematically update email signatures for all users within my HubSpot account. With our email system, we have a daily job that runs to update everyone's email signature so they are always u read more
42 upvotes
21 Replies
HubSpot Employee
February 01, 2023
Submitting on behalf of customer- Would help expand potential integration features if this API is implemented
AWamsley on January 18, 2022
When working from multiple conversations inboxes, it would be great to be able to select a default email address that you will always send an email from unless you manually change it. While you can choose which email address you are sending an e read more
51 upvotes
11 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 11, 2022
Adding on behalf of a customer- Would be great if we can also add a default from sender that applies to marketing emails so, users do not need to rem...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.