• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Karen S

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

klslusher on February 16, 2021
Our company has customers who are members of local community groups and we need to email all of the group members in one email using the blind cc' function. We have tried to copy and paste the entire emails list for specific groups and paste them i read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
July 26, 2022
Not having this functionality has been extremely painful for our company.
klslusher on February 16, 2021
Our company has customers who are members of local community groups and we need to email all of the group members in one email using the blind cc' function. We have tried to copy and paste the entire emails list for specific groups and paste them i read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
July 26, 2022
Not having this functionality has been extremely painful for our company.
kpapajanis on December 03, 2019
Hi, I think your team is on the right track adding a Task Priority option. Now all you need to do is allow us to customize the selections there. Perhaps it could be capped at 5 options to avoid clutter, but there must be more then "high". read more
252 upvotes
89 Replies
January 07, 2021
I concur with the rest of the feedback, that having high, medium and low task priority is important. This is an important part of prioritizing task...read more
EllenG on February 05, 2019
Please add a feature allowing users to print conversations (i.e. emails, chats) from the Conversation Inbox. To do this now, you wold need to use snipping tool (which is rather frustrating if you are tryign to print a long email and therefore n read more
38 upvotes
19 Replies
December 15, 2020
This is a very important function for us, as we need to print customer permission emails to PDF. Our customer care team needs to have the ability to...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.