• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Danielle Rivers

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

darivers on May 03, 2021
Hello, One of the most frustrating things my client has complained about is beign able to QA a site in draft mode with active links instead of preview links which will have to be changed before launch. Do preview links that are added to pages kn read more
May 06, 2021
Thanks for the loom. But then we'll need to go in and update all of those links. Our solutions was to briefly all of our webpages live so I could m...read more
darivers on May 03, 2021
Hello, One of the most frustrating things my client has complained about is beign able to QA a site in draft mode with active links instead of preview links which will have to be changed before launch. Do preview links that are added to pages kn read more
May 06, 2021
Thanks for the loom. But then we'll need to go in and update all of those links. Our solutions was to briefly all of our webpages live so I could m...read more
darivers on May 03, 2021
May 06, 2021
Solved
darivers on March 08, 2021
Why is there no way to add a custom page class on landing and web pages that use the same template. It could be as easy as having a field on in settings. Or even be able to target a module on the edit page and adding a class there. I know each form read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
darivers on January 27, 2021
Hello all, My client is actually using a localize.js to translate their pages. The translation works fine but for SEO and other reasons, they would like to add the locale in to the url. So when they switch to Germany the url will switch from ww read more
January 28, 2021
Thank you for this. I will give it a shot today and report back if it works!
darivers on January 27, 2021
Hello all, My client is actually using a localize.js to translate their pages. The translation works fine but for SEO and other reasons, they would like to add the locale in to the url. So when they switch to Germany the url will switch from ww read more
January 28, 2021
Thank you for this. I will give it a shot today and report back if it works!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.