Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro desde ‎dic 10, 2020
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Liam Pickard

I have been a tech and SaaS marketer for 17 years. I was lucky enough to work for an early adopter of HubSpot in the UK. Over the last 10 years I have been working both client and agency side of the fence. This has given me a unique perspective regarding the onboarding and optimisation of HubSpot for all parties involved.

Actividad

Shana_Sumers en Junio 02, 2021
🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride! 🏳️‍🌈 June is the official month to celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride. While Pride still looks a bit different this year, we wanted to be sure that we still got to celebrate YOU! Introducing the new LGBTQ+ Pride Badge Leer más
30 Me gusta
49 Respuestas
Junio 08, 2021
Great to see so many people supporting pride. 2016 was the year where every time I went away I seemed to arrive at a pride festival. No planning just...Leer más
Resuelta
ELaird en Febrero 25, 2021
I need help. It seems that my form "ThankYou" message and Landing page "ThankYou" message are not in sync . And my follow up email is not sending. I created a form on Hubspot and then created a landing page (still on Hubsp Leer más
0 Me gusta
8 Respuestas
Febrero 25, 2021
Hi I took a look using the links that you supplied. When completing the form I and take to a Thank You page (image inserted). I do not receive...Leer más
Resuelta
gwiseman en Diciembre 10, 2020
Is there a way to make sure two team members are notified and included in meetings that are booked with a meetings link?
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Diciembre 10, 2020
Great question. If you create a workflow inside your Hubspot you can automate an internal notification email to another specified member of your team...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.