• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Coupland on November 19, 2019
We currently use the Team/Group option for allowing our prospects to schedule sales demos with multiple internal employees. Often there is an external party (not an employee or HubSpot user) we would like to include in the meeting or our prospects w read more
211 upvotes
104 Replies
encite-dev on April 26, 2017
Hi, when creating Notes on Contact records, they currently are not synced onto the associated Company's timeline. Is this fix coming soon?
23 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
October 25, 2017
On the surface, the Hubspot sales features sound great but in practice the disconnected nature of the records create as many holes as the software fi...read more
Solved
andrewmang on June 23, 2017
Hello! I'm evaluating Hubspot CRM for my team, and throughout our testing we've found a few confusing behaviors related to the task notification emails. First of all, whenever a task is assigned to a member or a member is mentioned in a task, th read more
Participant
August 16, 2017
I have experienced the behavior described by the OP. It's very frustrating. The notification template is not very useful. Because all email notificat...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.