• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Abby Barsky

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

abbyfromcord on June 14, 2021
Hey HubSpotters (are we saying this?), I'm entering HubSpot's Community Blog contest and writing about how to be a better manager, specifically when one or more of your direct reports is managing email marketing in HubSpot. Since it's for the read more
ChanSmith on June 04, 2021
Calling all writers! On Wednesday, June 16th the HubSpot Community blog will launch a blog contest for all HubSpot Community members. The contest will run through June 30th and we’ll have custom prizes and recognition for the top three sub read more
10 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
June 07, 2021
Love it!! I'm going to write how to " Nail Onboarding and Become a Better Manager." I chose the topic myself, let me know if it sounds like a good fi...read more
kara_susvilla on May 27, 2021
It’s been exactly one month since we launched this Content Marketing Study Group (woo!), and we’ve already seen so many great comments and ideas shared from our community of content marketers. To make sure those comments don’t get lost, we read more
4 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
May 28, 2021
I love this!! Thanks so much for featuring my comment, I'm really glad people found it helpful. That's so funny I was just talking about pull quotes ...read more
Champion on April 20, 2021
We believe knowledge and ideas should be shared often. That's how we, together, transform the way the world does business. Now that you've learned how to create a content strategy, what advice would you give to someone looking to get started? read more
41 upvotes
202 Replies
Contributor
May 13, 2021
A couple writing/content creation tips: - If you wouldn't share it yourself, or have your friends read it, think about why. Usually a sign that y...read more
abbyfromcord on May 07, 2021
In my previous role, my manager and I were always in HubSpot together. She'd create some emails, I'd create others. We checked each others and were constantly sending each other test emails with notes and screenshots back saying "See here, the spaci read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 10, 2021
Hey George! Thanks for your comment. A few things differentiate using Cord from HubSpot's native tool: 1. Unified inbox across tools. Cord works acr...read more
abbyfromcord on May 07, 2021
In my previous role, my manager and I were always in HubSpot together. She'd create some emails, I'd create others. We checked each others and were constantly sending each other test emails with notes and screenshots back saying "See here, the spaci read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 10, 2021
Hey George! Thanks for your comment. A few things differentiate using Cord from HubSpot's native tool: 1. Unified inbox across tools. Cord works acr...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for abbyfromcord