• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Katie Daniels

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KatieD on February 02, 2022
Hello, Not sure what I did; when I only had English chat, the immidiate auto reply was working; since creating a French chatflow, both the English and French "email capture", is not automatically popping up in chat.
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 03, 2022
Hi @JenWeiss , thanks for the reply; I don't know how, but the issue seems to have resolved itself.
KatieD on February 02, 2022
Hello, Not sure what I did; when I only had English chat, the immidiate auto reply was working; since creating a French chatflow, both the English and French "email capture", is not automatically popping up in chat.
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 03, 2022
Hi @JenWeiss , thanks for the reply; I don't know how, but the issue seems to have resolved itself.
KatieD on January 28, 2022
Hello. Despite following the steps in the "Create a chatflow for your multi-language pages" in the following link - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/edit-your-chatflows-language-settings - I am unable to have the French chat pop read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
January 31, 2022
Hi @JenWeiss , I am not getting an error message, it's just not working the way it should. I have attached a few screen shots to demonstate I ...read more
KatieD on January 28, 2022
Hello. Despite following the steps in the "Create a chatflow for your multi-language pages" in the following link - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/edit-your-chatflows-language-settings - I am unable to have the French chat pop read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
January 31, 2022
Hi @JenWeiss , I am not getting an error message, it's just not working the way it should. I have attached a few screen shots to demonstate I ...read more
KatieD on December 02, 2020
Having chatted with several Hubspot reps it is clear I have a "bug". I have set up the Hubspot meeting tool as instructed. The issue is that the meeting tool is not accurately refelcting my availabiliyt. Specifically, it is not showing when I am bus read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
December 07, 2020
Hi Tiphanine, I previously followed those steps and removed the stragne @outlook .com email, however it appears not to have worked and is back. ...read more
KatieD on December 02, 2020
Having chatted with several Hubspot reps it is clear I have a "bug". I have set up the Hubspot meeting tool as instructed. The issue is that the meeting tool is not accurately refelcting my availabiliyt. Specifically, it is not showing when I am bus read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
December 07, 2020
Hi Tiphanine, I previously followed those steps and removed the stragne @outlook .com email, however it appears not to have worked and is back. ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.