• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Grégory Jannin

G&H Automation is an international HubSpot Partner working with clients based in North America and EMEA. Our team of professionals can onboard your employees and set your company up for success with the most essential features within 10 business days. We also provide ongoing and ad hoc services for a wide range of implementations. Another core expertise is the development of Office add-ins using the REST HubSpot API creating a reliable bridge between the cloud and your desktop. For us, every business relationship is unique and our goal is to become your long-term partner. We are committed to always delivering the best through training and coaching of your sales and marketing teams on HubSpot best practices. In addition to HubSpot, we are Aircall, Reply.io, Cloudtalk partners and are consistently looking for new opportunities to better assist our clientele. Inbound is about sharing your knowledge with the world and G&H Automation is willing to take your business to the next level.

Activity

TParis on October 07, 2021
Hello Hubspot team, It has cause us a lot of trouble working with hubspot on the go as we use tasks + tasks comments extensively. I hope the hubspot mobile app will have updates it deserve to support people like me who works on the go. On th read more
29 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
March 25, 2023
Alleluia!!!!!!!!!! We've been waiting for this feature for at least 2 years. That said, I noticed this feature had been released for Iphones (iOS) bu...read more
Solved
PFriederich on March 17, 2022
I'm working on a custom workflow action which returns a result based on two input properties in a workflow. I've set up the inputs and outputs according to the docs, and the automation API accepts the definition without any complaints. The workf read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
February 17, 2023
Hi @PFriederich - I'm working on a custom workflow action with enumeration as an output, and I'm having the same issue. Could you please share your...read more
Solved
fgiraldi on June 15, 2020
We have been working with Hubspot for almost 2 years, consuming its APIs from our source code and integrating it with Zapier. We made our way into automatically create an Engagement through Zapier, but some doubts have raised: When we create an e read more
February 12, 2023
Hello @acurtwright , Any update on this endpoint?
Solved
sandrine_OP on January 10, 2019
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th read more
235 upvotes
50 Replies
January 21, 2023
Hi Jenny, Is it on the roadmap? Thanks. Greg
bcook on September 26, 2018
It would be great if there was a way to create a Product Group that consists of multiple other products. So if you have a group of products that typically is sold together but could also be separate, the group would add in all of products in at once read more
224 upvotes
84 Replies
June 16, 2022
+1 Hello @ethankopit - any update? About Q3? I just had a meeting with an Enterprise account and that was/is a requirement for them. Thanks. Greg
shiling on March 06, 2019
Currently the quote number is formatted as #yyyymmdd-xxxxxxxx, wherexxxxxxxx are random non-sequential numbers. I'd like to be able to configure how the quote number is formatted and generated, e.g. QU-xxxxxx, where xxxxxx is a sequential number. read more
221 upvotes
104 Replies
June 16, 2022
+1 I just had a meeting with a client and one of the questions was related to the Quote Reference...
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.