• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tilly Smallwood

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
tillyvs21 on December 14, 2022
We currently use hubspot across our subscription sales and account management/customer success teams. We have a sales, onboarding and account management pipelines, that are all created once they've gone through each pipeline. However, we use the ori read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
GabrielSkelly on December 29, 2017
I am new to Hubspot and am looking on how to use the software for Customer Success. I manage the sales process post sale. This is training and onboarding, suport, contacts, 100% of renewals. I need to set up a pipeline and task progression with noti read more
7 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
December 14, 2022
We've used different pipelines for onboarding, and one more generally for account management, and even for 'churn risks' at one point. But we find th...read more
Solved
tillyvs21 on May 20, 2022
It would be great to make hubspot more visual either in Deal lists or in reports so that you can have colours for different fields to provide visual queues based on certain criteria.
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Solved
tillyvs21 on January 13, 2022
I'm looking to add conversion rates to my dashboard as this is a KPI in my company. I can't seem to find a way to calculate this property in a report? Is there anyway around this or any integrated software that I can use?
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
January 14, 2022
Hi Karsten, That's really helpful. I think perhaps what's been throwing me off when looking at that (as i had tried it) is that it only includes ...read more
Solved
tillyvs21 on January 14, 2022
I previously used Salesforce and found their lead funnel easier to manage than updating lead statuses as you also had a visual kanban. I'm considering using a Lead Pipeline but would this be overkill or it it something that people do?
Solved
tillyvs21 on January 13, 2022
I'm looking to add conversion rates to my dashboard as this is a KPI in my company. I can't seem to find a way to calculate this property in a report? Is there anyway around this or any integrated software that I can use?
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
January 14, 2022
Hi Karsten, That's really helpful. I think perhaps what's been throwing me off when looking at that (as i had tried it) is that it only includes ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.