• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andrea de Mier

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

umbck on January 10, 2019
My team and I would like to be able to send email sequences to perspective clients from our shared email to keep everything in one place and have everything easily accessbile.
203 upvotes
86 Replies
Participant
February 09, 2024
Any update or workaround for this matter?
katelesniak on November 09, 2023
Hello solutions partners and providers! During Partner Day at INBOUND, we heard a lot of questions about HubSpot's focus on cultivating solutions partners that are investing in driving net new business. So many partners wanted to know: read more
5 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
November 13, 2023
Hi! Sounds exciting! Where can I listen to this podcast? Thanks 🙂
a_schumacher on June 09, 2023
Hello content assistant beta community! I'm Amanda, one of the product managers at HubSpot working on content assistant features. I'm excited to announce that we added a new set of features to the content assistant private beta. All portals th read more
9 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
June 15, 2023
Hi Amanda, Thank you for the information! I have a question... Is this feature only available in English? Does the AI assistant generate content...read more
Kidomu on March 09, 2021
Currently, a due date for a task can be set to a specific date or a set number of days from task creation. Suggestion: allow task due date to be set in relation to a date property on an associated record Example use case: use a deal-bas read more
80 upvotes
23 Replies
Participant
May 18, 2021
I'd like to give another example: One of out pipelines has a "status" called "meeting arranged". It would be great that when a ticket falls into ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups