• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Gustavo Orosco

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

masullid on August 25, 2022
We need a way to look at CSAT by agent. We have a post-chat CSAT set & want to be able to track overall happiness across our Support team (one of their KPIs). Currently Feedback Surveys are part of the custom report builder, but is missi read more
15 upvotes
4 Replies
October 18, 2022
It was awesome in api request as well
SMS1 on June 18, 2019
Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. Something like t read more
249 upvotes
110 Replies
March 04, 2021
I agree. This function is extremely important to everyone improve your services
Rbanga on January 17, 2021
Posting on behalf of a customer. We are looking for a feature that should show a survey to the agent after a chat closes. A short survey would pop up in the conversation inbox (only visible to that agent internally) ,after the chat call has been read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
February 25, 2021
Yeah, like this example:
mandlerm on March 15, 2019
Pasting a screenshot into the chat window is a huge way of how we help our customers. I'd really love to see that ability added. Attaching a file or linking to a document adds unnecessary steps that make it harder for our support team to provide t read more
31 upvotes
18 Replies
February 05, 2021
Hi! Any updates? I think it is not delivered. You have delivered a different function of what we needs ;/ It is about the support team past images t...read more
mandlerm on March 15, 2019
Pasting a screenshot into the chat window is a huge way of how we help our customers. I'd really love to see that ability added. Attaching a file or linking to a document adds unnecessary steps that make it harder for our support team to provide t read more
31 upvotes
18 Replies
February 05, 2021
Hi! Any updates? I think it is not delivered. You have delivered a different function of what we needs ;/ It is about the support team past images t...read more
gustavoorosco on January 14, 2021
I need to popup CES feedback on my webpage. The email survey engagement is not god
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.